Darlington Ehirim Okparaocha is a Senior Partner of the firm. With over 40 years of experience as a dual-qualified legal practitioner, Mr. Okparaocha worked at Transport for London, the body responsible for most of the transport network in London before establishing his law practice in Nigeria.
Mr. Okparaocha is a seasoned professional and through his law practice provides high net-worth Individuals and family businesses with practical legal and fiscal guidance in estate planning, cross-border residential and investment matters amongst others mainly by understanding the long-term vision of the family and of the business itself. He is considered to be extremely knowledgeable on the legal substance of his area and is credited with the success of a plethora of family businesses in his clientele.
- LLM, Criminology and Criminal Justice Law, London School of Economics & Political Science.
- LLB, University of Buckingham.
- BL, Nigerian Law School, Nigeria.
- Barrister, England and Wales.
- Member, Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn, London.
- Admitted to practice law in Nigeria.
- Private Clients & Family Office Services
- Dispute Resolution (Criminal Litigation)
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Real Estate Services
- Corporate/Commercial Law